CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's day, bit of St. V history, and red spandex ;)

Guten Tag! (Say that in Germany and people will think you're awesome. Might get a free beer if you're lucky)

I'm back!

So it's Valentines Day shortly and yes, as strange as it seems I'm STILL without a date?

Okay, so i did get a rose. Surprisingly from Illyas. ( actually...he told me he wanted to buy, I was not convinced at first but he bought one. A small un bloomed pink rose. I'm still keeping an eye on him =.= )

And a card whom i will not state here due to all nosey blog users x) and a brownie from an Indian named Kaveetha! =D AND a few wishes here and there and everywhere =) Happy Valentines to you too!

Now that's done,
I want to elaborate a bit more about Valentines Day =D


Hey...what do you expect. I'm bored. Plus i've got a mean sore throat and a leg ache. Therefore, you shall be buried deep inside in the hole of agony and read this.
Sorry to burst your horny bubbles but It's not entirely about chocolate body paint, edible handcuffs and red spandex although admittedly those three things play a huge part. I really hope Kaveetha won't read this. She might get an orgy and it wouldn't be such a pretty sight now would it? Not that i would actually know nor witnessed =.=

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For starters Valentines Day is named after Saint Valentine the Patron Saint of Lovers. On the subject of Patron Saints, did you know that Saint Polycarp is the Patron Saint of Earaches? Mhmmmm, well, ofcourse i knew that.


Okay fine duh i didnt.


OKAY I LOOKED IT UP! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT! =.=

So!
Saint Vitus is the Patron Saint for comedians, dancers and epilepsy. Now if you're an epliptic dancer with a sense of humor you know who to go – Saint Vitus would be your one stop shop.

But for me Valentines Day shouldn't be the major celebration of love in a year. I'm still trying to figure out why.But for those dog lovers out there, Saint Roch is definitely more important. Why? Because HE is the Patron Saint of Dogs and Dog Lovers!




Now, Try putting Kaveetha's picture just right beside that dog. xD

So as it's the season of LOVE, I started to think about the things I really DO love and I made a quick list.

Why don't you do one as well, then we can compare :)


I Love:

Gummie bears ( A Definite MUST), Piggy Back Rides, Starbucks, Bagels With cream cheese (spreaded un evenly), Music that are non existent to you, My guitars (The ultimate sex ), My cats including the fat ball-less Calvin, My mates and Famates (Family), My journals ( All 4 of them...Okay excluding one of them), Tennis, Writing Bull crap that sometimes make sense, My senses, Walking aimlessly around Melbourne, Melbourne, My phone ( Its such a rockstar now ;] ), Comedians, You tube, Sunsets, My mp3 ( Another rockstar besides my phone) ...etc

Heck, I've got lots of them loves but c'mon now, do remember i have a life.

But hey come to think of it, I love pretty much anything. That doesnt mean i dont have any hates.


I hate my life, but i love how it's going. I have a love-hate relationship with my life.

So i guess that's pretty much what i have to blog about during this romantic period of mine. It is with great pleasure to wish you all Happy Valentines!

In some cases where you despise Valentines, Happy Eat Your Heart Out Tines!

0 comments: