Ho Ho Ho HO hohohohohohohoh!
Merry effing Christmas!
Okay I would start this blog with another kickass jingle as in previous blogs ( well, atleast some of them) But I wont because I spent all day jingling and I'm totally jingled out!! Yesterday I went ingredient/christmas shopping with mum and dad. I had some last minute prezzies to buy plus me mum and self went to buy a gift for dad since its his birthday this Sat! Other than that, i went all around the entire mall, JUST TO FIND A COOKIE CUTTER. Do you know how bloody idiotic the shops were to not have a decent looking cookie cutter, let alone a gingerbread man shaped cookie cutter?!?! Bloody effing ridiculous! But anywho...finally managed to get some cutters curtosy of Assley's aunt! ;D
Now that we've got our ridiculously hard to find supplies, its time for us to make gingerbreadmen! Cheesus crust i swear, to us, it was like rocket science. Well, for me, to say the least. We also filmed ourself with multiple takes. (5 to be exact) and it goes on and is incredibly incredibly random (YAYS FOR RANDOM!) The videos should be up soon enough. I'm letting ashley do all the work.
And Due to this whole merry fest! I thought I'd give you a few helpful nifty tips such as to take vitamins so you don't get sick....and to eat lots of 2 minute noodles when you're really poor and can't afford proper food....and definitely thanks to Famous Amos cookies. (They're just so effing awesome at any time of the year, thanks Amos!). And other weird shit like purple ponies...don't ask.
So as well as that jingle- I also went to Aura's Chrissy Bash. Arrived late ofcourse, cause I knew she would want me to do stuff WHICH i totally managed to avoid doing so. What can i say, months of experience (;
And yes this current post means that i am not dead out yet from blogging, trust me when i say i've a lot of drafts. Distractions sticks to me like a Flu.
If I haven't already siad it enough, MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU CHICKENS!!! Hope you all recieve everything you ever wanted.
Remember: Christmas time(or any festival/religion/event) is definitely the most acceptible time to PIG OUT and GET FATTY! I certainly am!
Take care and don't do drugs!






Happy Greetings From....



Merry effing Christmas!
Okay I would start this blog with another kickass jingle as in previous blogs ( well, atleast some of them) But I wont because I spent all day jingling and I'm totally jingled out!! Yesterday I went ingredient/christmas shopping with mum and dad. I had some last minute prezzies to buy plus me mum and self went to buy a gift for dad since its his birthday this Sat! Other than that, i went all around the entire mall, JUST TO FIND A COOKIE CUTTER. Do you know how bloody idiotic the shops were to not have a decent looking cookie cutter, let alone a gingerbread man shaped cookie cutter?!?! Bloody effing ridiculous! But anywho...finally managed to get some cutters curtosy of Assley's aunt! ;D
Now that we've got our ridiculously hard to find supplies, its time for us to make gingerbreadmen! Cheesus crust i swear, to us, it was like rocket science. Well, for me, to say the least. We also filmed ourself with multiple takes. (5 to be exact) and it goes on and is incredibly incredibly random (YAYS FOR RANDOM!) The videos should be up soon enough. I'm letting ashley do all the work.
And Due to this whole merry fest! I thought I'd give you a few helpful nifty tips such as to take vitamins so you don't get sick....and to eat lots of 2 minute noodles when you're really poor and can't afford proper food....and definitely thanks to Famous Amos cookies. (They're just so effing awesome at any time of the year, thanks Amos!). And other weird shit like purple ponies...don't ask.
So as well as that jingle- I also went to Aura's Chrissy Bash. Arrived late ofcourse, cause I knew she would want me to do stuff WHICH i totally managed to avoid doing so. What can i say, months of experience (;
And yes this current post means that i am not dead out yet from blogging, trust me when i say i've a lot of drafts. Distractions sticks to me like a Flu.
If I haven't already siad it enough, MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU CHICKENS!!! Hope you all recieve everything you ever wanted.
Remember: Christmas time(or any festival/religion/event) is definitely the most acceptible time to PIG OUT and GET FATTY! I certainly am!
Take care and don't do drugs!






Happy Greetings From....



0 comments:
Post a Comment