So here I am...writing. For your reading pleasure. BUT...I face a problem. I don't really know WHAT I should write about.
That's bollocks really...I've got fucking loads of stuff going on!
But do you REALLY want the ins and outs of Nikki's life? No.
I'll take that as a yes, though.
Let's see what i've got here kids...
Alright so, last Saturday was my mummy and daddy's 30th whopping anniversary! and face it guys, that is effing long. Don't know how they do it, really. Despite my dad who's slowing down these days and my mom with her new (and scary) obsession with sudoku, needless to say, they're still going strong! I mean c'mon, my big brother and sister's still living in my dad's wallet.
I'm finishing this term of my music prep...and I must say, it's not as good as I'd hoped. Recently we've been doing a lot of singing and stuff, but then we also do "movement", which apparently requires you to massage your partner without using your hands? I like to call that class "sex education". Should've tagged Kavee along.
I've had a weird couple of months, really.
I've also been writing songs randomly ( Full ones!), and i dont know. It keeps me away from boredom. Guess it makes me feel good, confident, etc. It's just that i feel like as if im going through this weird, melancholy like phase. It's not depression, i asure you. Must be the whether. I think its my mom's singing.
Jesus christ...when did I get so deep and meaningful? Ha
Oh! as for the guys back at the blue rimmerz project,
...thaaaaat just isn't happening anymore people!
I wish I could explain to you AND myself really why it isn't happening...but it isn't. I hate it. You hate it. (YOU FUCKING DO ALRIGHT) But there's nothing I can do....belieeeeeeeve me, I've tried.
It's raining now and i've slammed 4 tim tams today. 3 Yesterday. All together in a pack theres 8 pieces. So as I took 4 out today, there was only one left. One, sad little piece of molton chocolate fella, sitting depressingly in solitude in the fridge. I, ofcourse, felt sorry and decided it should join the other 4 of its molton chocolate brothers. Thus, i finished a pack today. Which was few minutes ago. Now im left with one packet left. What ever shall i do with it...
Oh God, I don't know what to write now.
Look, I've got a fucking writers' block and I don't even write! What the hell is wrong with me?!
I'm just gonna leave and pray to God that I never see this blog ever again.
Bye chickens (:
x's
Monday, April 13, 2009
Insert something witty and hilarious here...
Posted by Nikki at 6:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment