OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH GUITAR HERO "WORLD TOUR" ON NINTENDO DS. I swear this is not some advertising bullshit, I am actually addicted. I never thought I would ever be addicted to Guitar Hero rather than that cooking mama game. I think I have RSI from it. My wrist is fucking paining but I can't stop. It's like I am glued to it. I have reached expert level and made it to the 3rd venue of that level. My eyes are now panda black and red vain. Best song to play is:Helicopter - BLOC PARTY. The hardest songs are the older ones that are a bit hick diddle de diddle de you know? I also haven't rapped my head around the "hammer" notes, the ones you don't have to strum for eh. My hand is actually sore typing this.
Oh Haiiiii deaars!
Just a little update.
I have been sick. Sick in the head, sick in the lungs, sick in the uterus....you name it, i've felt the pain from it. No, i've got no swine flu. But i might as well have, judging by this state im at! Plus, aunt flo paid me another visit (which explains the sick in the uterus). I swear that muthafreckin of a whorin just cant stop stepping on my nerves! On a more pleghmy note, i've been coughing like an old hag till it came to a point where it decided to road block my nose and take away my powerful sense of smell. It's sooo frustrating! How would you feel when you realized you can't taste what you eat! It sucks, doesnt it?! For the past week i feel like i've been stuffing myself with crap without knowing how it taste like!
For god sakes i can't even tell when something smells bad! This is not good. Not good at all. My brother kept giving me random stares whenever i feel like something bad's happening. I am no sherlock holmes or...who's that chick...Nancy drew, thats right, but i suspect, one hundred percent, that my brother just farted.
I will not let this continue! *chugs down 3 different types of cough syrup*
Okay so i'm supposed to be in school right now, rehearsing for the golden night frenzy with the choir gang, but, i figured i should stick at home. How thoughtful of myself, huh?
I'm in my friend's place now( ha!). She got herself new sets of drums! and we devoured ourselves with the wonders of head banging, guitar flying, drum nun chucking and rocking stuff that rockstars do! But we went nuts over The Cab's - That's 70's song. Jammed the song for 3 fuckin hours! The house was in a complete mental state. It made us proud beings.
So at one point, we browsed through youtube and caught this video on "how to do fall out boy's flying guitar kick". Annnd of course, I wanted to do it! Or at least tried to attempt the suicidal stunt. One thing flew to another, and it was a complete and utter succeess! As a result, i injured my collar bone for a minute there. Guess that's a price to pay for being a rockstar!
Anyways I am off to track guitars and sit in the control room and be a bossy bitch.
Hope you are all well and enjoying your school holidays (those of you that are on them at the moment) stay out of trouble and try to avoid drinking in the park as a means of fun. People don't like it. Ha.
xxxxx
Thursday, July 09, 2009
I'm refusing to supply your demands
Posted by Nikki at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment