CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Raya. The worst I've ever had.

Yup. This year's Raya for me has been, by far the most draggiest, dope-est, miserableness, stressful-est, heart aching, tear eyed ness Raya i've ever had for the past 13 years of my life.

AaAaAaAaAaAaHhHhHHhHhHhHhHhhhh!

Not to mention less duit raya. =[

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAHhHhHhHhHhHhHhhhHhH!

And i thought me being in a hotel is a purpose for me to relax and calm myself down from things.
But it just HAD to come and smack me right in the head.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Hmph. =[

Now I'm officially scared to go to the graveyard.

I still can't believe this is happening...

I'm gonna say something dramatic.

oh hell with you people care.

It's my blog so as long as your eyes are locked up on this site, you're just gonna have to bear with it.





I wanna die.
Really really really badly.

God, if you somehow have some internet access up above in the heavens, it's not her who should leave, it's me.

Please?



Okay so i know that you think im talking crap. pfft im not the only one.
You'd say the exact same thing if you'd lost a friend.

Sigh.

What a Raya.

0 comments: