R.I.P Diee
( 23/7/1992 - 11/10/2007)
May you rest in Peace Diandra =(
We'll be missing you badly. No doubt.




You're talented in many ways.
You've support me through out those times where i would just give up.
But you smacked my ass and got me back on ground.
You've been there for every purpose.
Like the time where you told me i was wearing the wrong things, that i looked like a hobo, and you even bought me clothes that i never thought i'd look good on.
I consider you as my big sister.
Eventhough i already have a sister.
I still love you like a big sister you are
You've achieved so much doing what you love most.
Although you're better than me, You told me we're equal.
You're such a drama queen...and i like that
You're different.
You're you.
You're Diandra Marilyn Dawson.
No one can ever replace you.
Not even a look alike you with the same personality.
No one.
It's not fair.
I really wish time would just paused for once.
I'm sorry i wasn't there.
I'm sorry you had to leave.
Thank you for everything that you've done.
I'll miss you =(
We all will.
We just have to face the fact.
Though it's something hard to believe.
You're in God's hands now.
And theres nothing i can do about it.
We love you so much!

Diandra's way of calming herself down before a big match.
*Thanks to the people who bared with me that night. I just can't bare to cry alone. Especially in this situation. so i thank you*
*Thanks Alex, sorry i didnt believe you once, and sorry i had to go off like that.*
We'll be missing you badly. No doubt.




You're talented in many ways.
You've support me through out those times where i would just give up.
But you smacked my ass and got me back on ground.
You've been there for every purpose.
Like the time where you told me i was wearing the wrong things, that i looked like a hobo, and you even bought me clothes that i never thought i'd look good on.
I consider you as my big sister.
Eventhough i already have a sister.
I still love you like a big sister you are
You've achieved so much doing what you love most.
Although you're better than me, You told me we're equal.
You're such a drama queen...and i like that
You're different.
You're you.
You're Diandra Marilyn Dawson.
No one can ever replace you.
Not even a look alike you with the same personality.
No one.
It's not fair.
I really wish time would just paused for once.
I'm sorry i wasn't there.
I'm sorry you had to leave.
Thank you for everything that you've done.
I'll miss you =(
We all will.
We just have to face the fact.
Though it's something hard to believe.
You're in God's hands now.
And theres nothing i can do about it.
We love you so much!

Diandra's way of calming herself down before a big match.
*Thanks to the people who bared with me that night. I just can't bare to cry alone. Especially in this situation. so i thank you*
*Thanks Alex, sorry i didnt believe you once, and sorry i had to go off like that.*
0 comments:
Post a Comment