So, yeah.
Was just kidding.
;D
Was just kidding.
;D
Anywho, I shall be going to Perth in just about the matter of hours now.
So i just want to apologize for those outings that I'll be missing T.T
Auraaa, We'll go to movies on december! Middle finger promise!
3 Edisons, Have fun at the classs party y'aall! Stay out of trouble, especially kaveetha. Keep an extra eye on her. Please. o.o..
TS - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA padan muka. =D
and yeah (: Can't wait to come back and spend the last month of 2008 with you people (':
Oh! And I knooww, this blog may seem....well.....okay fine pretty much it die-ded.
BUT
I HAVE been blogging since. Daaaamn right i have.
It's just that i get distracted easily, it always ends up in the drafts. HAHA
So hopefully, i'll manage to post them when im there. Okay? OKAY!
Till then, take careeeeeeee fellow earthlings.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And guess what?
ITS ASHLEY'S BIRTHDAY TODAAAAY!

I know right??

I just realized, we need to take pictures together. Like, alot. =.= Instead, you've been taking pictures of yourself with my guitar. MENGADA. =.= But you know i love you *teary*
Happy birthday Assley (: Oh, and please, tell me about the visitor. I'm dying to know.
So i just want to apologize for those outings that I'll be missing T.T
Auraaa, We'll go to movies on december! Middle finger promise!
3 Edisons, Have fun at the classs party y'aall! Stay out of trouble, especially kaveetha. Keep an extra eye on her. Please. o.o..
TS - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA padan muka. =D
and yeah (: Can't wait to come back and spend the last month of 2008 with you people (':
Oh! And I knooww, this blog may seem....well.....okay fine pretty much it die-ded.
BUT
I HAVE been blogging since. Daaaamn right i have.
It's just that i get distracted easily, it always ends up in the drafts. HAHA
So hopefully, i'll manage to post them when im there. Okay? OKAY!
Till then, take careeeeeeee fellow earthlings.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And guess what?
ITS ASHLEY'S BIRTHDAY TODAAAAY!

I know right??

I just realized, we need to take pictures together. Like, alot. =.= Instead, you've been taking pictures of yourself with my guitar. MENGADA. =.= But you know i love you *teary*
Happy birthday Assley (: Oh, and please, tell me about the visitor. I'm dying to know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment