CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 02, 2009

Live High, Live mighty, Live rightously!

Let's take it easyy, live high!


It is so weird that 09's already starting. I'm very fascinated on how this whole thing works. Its like, when the clock strikes twelve, its a new year. And you can simply say " Oh hey! yeah i was at my friend's place last year. How bout you?!"

So anyways, i've been blog hopping around lately, and I saw most of them post like you know, either pictures or a full page on new years.


I'm too lazy to do just that.


there fore,

im just gonna say.



HAPPY VERY THE LATE NEW YEARS! and in some country HAPPY HOLIDAYS! and in some cases HAPPY GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!


Spent New years eve at Assley's crib! Which is so much better than being trapped in low air ventilation malls, filled with sweaty half drunk freaks who will surely step on your feet every now and then. No offence (:

Sooo, since im lazy to do the whole "reminisce the ol memory lane", I'm just gonna post some pictures of ashley's new years eve. Yay me!

Pictures curtosy of Debra's blog. If you wanna see more, kindly go to her blog. ( im promoting!)



























Then just a few hours ago, had dinner with the Cowboy himself.




He even brought his "snooker/pool glove". I had my WTF face throughout the game.




Have a safe flight to Mooville!

0 comments: