CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Make Some Noiizeee!!

Okay this post was suppose to be the continuation of the previous post, in which involves videos. BUT. Blogger's being a bitch AGAIN. I waited. and waited. AND WAITED, hoping those vids would be posted up in here ( I even managed to play sims till one of my characters turned into an elderly). But no. You had to be an ASS to not do as you were told. YOU'RE A SITE FOR GODFLIPPINSAKE. What's there to get?! I click upload videos, i choose them videos, and YOU with that so called high tech blashits, do your thing, and boom. Its done. I think I'm gonna cry. Blogger you're breaking my heart. IF IT CARRIES ON, IM FILING UP A DIVORCE!



):



Well today was DU'S IR DAY! MAKE SOME NOIZE!It was effing awesome! The leos did a great job with the organizing, managing, walking around with anxiety, and lets not forget the stressed out vibes. xD I kid I kid =p Overall, the crowd was awesome, the performances were great with every gig being different, and the FOOD! Yes, am proud to say the food was my main event. Hell, i skipped breakfast and lunch and only ate like a couple of Eclipe's mint tablets ( Thank you God for creating Mint tablet creators!).


Met new friends, and old annoying ones too (: They're all so friendly! Oh yeah! Speaking of OLD and annoying ones, Ashley's SUCH AN ASS hole. Trust me, i said that with pure love. She totally got me convinced when she said she's not gonna show up. So there I was, walking around while god knows what i was doing, when out of the very dark hall i saw Mushroom boy (Nick Ass ;D) and ASSLEY phuah hui DASH hsin. God! But Aww thank you for paying 20 bucks just to see me stutter on stage. You're such an ass and i love you ever so much! *teary* Oh right i'll pay you back 5 bucks later in school. HAHA Oh and Stacyyyy! wait no, i mean Pei Shi!!! I hate you for ganging up with ashley on this. But dammit you're just unhate-able.

Anyway, I had a liiitttle incident during the excitement. My camera and Brandon's camera got stolen.











Well no not really, no technically yes, but basically the bag that i put the cameras in was accidentally taken by Crystal ( Ashley's friend, thank god.hope i got that right =S). Had a minor heart attack that lasted for i dont know...6 mins? I mean c'mon! I was too caught up doing the cha cha dance okay! ( which was hella fun!) Other than that! im gonna stop typing cause im exhausted.


May, Ming Han and Mei Yin!






Breakdancerss breaking their dance!



For some reason most of the shots i took was them.






Was my turn. Took a while to set up. I think thats officially a bad habit of mine.



Whoops, missed one.


BoogeyWockeezzzz!!!


Jia Shern And this other dude whom i didnt get the chance to ask for his name! Their performance was effing funny and awesome!



One red paper clip! Crowd's favorite


Did an awesome job as usual ;D



Then after the break they had this activity going on. Drum circle! Wanted to join but as i got up the chair, the chairs were all filled.



Jia shern!!


CUTE HOT SEXY STUFF!


I htink his name's Nazreen? A magican! Im sueing him for personal reasons. (:



Now, close your damn computer and hug your mommah.

0 comments: