so this reminds me of when i was cutting onions, which inflicting crying, which induced me wiping my eyes…with my hands. which made me cry even more plus pain.
I see you stumbled onto my page, curious of who, or what, i am. Good on you.
Out of all the blog pages you found, you managed to find mine.
Don't you feel special? Didn't think so.
Well, since you're here...
Hi. I play guitars and wish to bangs some drums. Care to join me?
I want to be morphed into a gummy bear and have a gummy bear husband and we shall live in a gummy bear hut somewhere along gummy island where we can have little mini gummy cubs wearing little mini gummy Keds as they prance around over this massive rainbow-like gummy rainbow and we all live happily dandy like cotton gummy candy ever after.
0 comments:
Post a Comment