I have:
Growing Up - High School is just around the corner. Everything counts this time, and I’m not so sure if I’m ready to pave my future. I feel like I will fail and disappoint everyone. I’m not even sure I want to go to college. I know myself under pressure. And I break down. In a pool of empty. Not drastically of course where you know, you throw things? Instead, It's where the only things I hear are my own thoughts.
Intimacy and Commitment - No I don’t mean sex, but I do mean relationships. Let’s say nothing can go farther than what a week? Like many Middle Schoolers. But it gets to the point where I tease, I say things, and then I run away. Fun little game. A bitch really.
Being Alone - It’s definitely selfish. That I will hold on to a certain person, only to save myself from being alone. Left alone…abandoned. The thought of it rather than the action is scarier.
But the biggest fear I have is finding out there is nothing to fear, because then I wouldn’t have a reason to be afraid anymore.
so in the end, it’s good that you have something to fear right ?
I'm starving.
0 comments:
Post a Comment