CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 05, 2009

He sang, He danced, He stole our hearts

But it's alright, Cause I won't worry my life away!

Life is wonderful.


So, hello. How's the u? v? double u?
I'm sure they're all great. Now how about You?

Yes it's that time of....day? or season....again! That I, the self proclaimed "not lazy, just physically conservative" one, will eventually update her bloggizle!

Now that. Is Awesome.
Yay me.

Oh, hold on, No, this isn't gonna be your ordinary self inflicted, random crap, talk about daily life kinda post.

Nope.

No no no no and no.


No sirrey.

Okay you probably feel like slapping me right now.



WELL YOU CAN'T.


And I know you prolly wont.

Haha now you just want to kill me, I know.


Oh well that's life.

Where was i...oh right, not your average boring how was your day oh i went to the bathroom like 5 times today, post.

(No offence. Please don't kill me. I've got a life to lead, cha chaa!(I quote Diyana))


IT'S ABOUT.


THE SEX GOD.

OF ALL SEX GOD.

okay he's almost there but... what-ebers

THE Mr.A-Z.

MRAZ

The JASON mraz.

You know it, Brah. Bro....Brothers..

Breverend?


Anyway! The concert was effing awesome, beyond words. It was worth every cent, penny, micro cents, nano pennies. I won't elaborate much, I'm still tired from it but theres still some ecstatic feeling left inside meh ;)

So i think i took endless amount of pictures.

I know i went overboard.
o.o








Don't jizz in your pants while looking at em!












UNCLE MAHESAN!



The sick in the head with a spotty tonguesil daughter of his.



So sexy laaa


At the entrance, Met Anisa, amalina and jasmine (?)! They even did the signboard! So cute (: Then we had to leave them to go to our line, which was hell long. Saw Megat like halfway in the line, and i think i made a face whether we could "share" his line. He even asked whether we wanted to! So technically, we're not some skeezy little unconservative bastards! But no, we ended up BEHIND the line, since the lady behind Megat was whiney. But hey she said sorry, so we cool. ;)











Then we got in. T'was empty at first but damn....You vait, you vait.





Oh and we met Sue Ann!



What i say....DAMN.



Oh and when i was getting ready at home, i dont know why but i was listening to Fly fm, they were interviewing Jason. So heres how it went.

Dj: Oh and Congratulations on the sold out tickets!
Jason: Why thank you thank you. I bought 500 tickets to get them started.


So what, we got in around 7 :40 ish, ended waiting for like half and hour or so. Meanwhile, the crowd kept cheering whenever this sound guy tunes the guitars and stuff. Basically he too got to feel the limelight. Lucky bugger.

After that, while still waiting, this group of girls way infront of us, well not that far, they started singing "im yours" for fun. So I joined in, then kavee, then some other group of people, then bam! We be cool.

Shakila (kavee's cousin) had this idea on how to get his attention. Kavee and Shaki faints. And I being oblivious, will say " OH MY GOD! THEY FAINTED!" with the tak boleh blah look.


Yeah we didnt do that...
Had the intention to. DAMMIT.





"Wake up everyone, how can you sleep at a time like this..."

*swoons*






MY SEXY BONGO MAN!




I love my pictures. (:








Oh about this picture, there were 3 guys, modern indonesians, they didnt know the lyrics to one of the songs. So one of them thought.

" Hmm, My phone has internet access, why dont i just go online and search for lyrics! Yay me!"

3 guys with one phone hilarious.


We know you're the god of sexyness.

















*swoons!*





Gimme Gimme that high ten!







Get'em way down low, Gimme gimme that low dough!


It looks far from here, but no, it wasnt.















Just when we thought he was finished, he came back!




This chick, forgot her name. Sang lucky with him. Wasn't great but...oh well. Mother lover...

AAAH!!



Okay people, focus more on the muscular goodness.














On every show of his, he takes polaroid shots of every member of his band, and throws them to the crowd. He took himself too... ):









OH OH , FUNNY THING HAPPENED.

So they were giving out water bottles right, just our luck, the water was just about to land in our hands, until it bounced on kavee's head and onto some chinese guy's hand.

=.=


NO METAL BITS GLUED ON MY TEEEEEETH.








Got meself a shirt!

Now my body's aching, my head's still woozed out, i feel like a hang over, and imma eat Pau now.


MY BLOG'S OFFICIALLY SEXYFIED!

And last but not least, HAPPY B'DAY DEBRA CHAI LING A CHING CHING!

I KNOW it was your birthday.

And also st patrick's.



Heh.


xD

0 comments: