CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Oih Humbug

Holy cow am i loopy.

it is 7:07 am in KL, we have landed, i took my sleeping pill a bit too late into the flight from Melbs and got caught up watching Twilight ( officially bored with this movie), Slumdog Millionaire (The shit part cracks me up everytime!) & How I met your mother ( the whole of season...well. I dont know.) and am now one loopy mother lover. Now i am on a constant refill of coffee, once that kicks in i am headed downstairs to guardian. Let me tell you 1 thing- it is all about moisturizing. it is the key to life. I am stocking up.

I shall update in neveryears time.

Speak to you soon,

The more than ever inspired, Nikki.

*please not- i am completely out of it*

0 comments: